The kōnect Difference
A bespoke software development relationship with kōnect will mean:
- Functionality built into the solution, arises from a thorough understanding of your business.
- User experience of the solution is a result of direct consultation with your end users.
- You control the pace of the development.
- The feature-set includes only the functionality you need right now and is designed to be expanded and enhanced as your business grows.
- You do not have to change the way your business operates in order to accommodate the constraints of the software.
Additionally, when you are running a bespoke software solution:
- Bespoke software comes with bespoke support – kōnect knows your system and how you use it and can respond to any questions quickly.
- No license fees – unless third party modules are included/licensed in the solution.
- The solution will not become obsolete, when requirements change for the business, commission additional functionality that works with the existing system.
When the solution is built to requirements, this will often save time and money when it comes to training staff. A solution developed according to specification will fit easily into existing business processes and should be intuitive to all end-user staff.
A Bespoke Software Solution from kōnect can provide significant benefits to your business, and we’d be happy to talk with you about how you can leverage our skills.